The terms and conditions of sale cover the sale of Humhub’s modules and specific contracts.
The prices indicated on CUZY.APP website are valid.
Payment is made online only. CUZY.APP issues invoices to users, which are sent to them in PDF format (by e-mail) after payment.
When buying a new module, CUZY.APP sends you a licence which is valid for one year. This licence enables you to keep the module updated to the last version available in the marketplace.
Is is possible to renew the licence at the rate indicated on the CUZY.APP website. Your license will then be valid until the anniversary date of the purchase of the module. Example: if you buy a module on 06/23/2020 and renew the license late, for example 07/18/2021, your license will be valid until 06/23/2022. If the license has not been renewed for 6 months, you will have to buy a new license at the indicated price to buy a new module.
Any fees already paid will not be refunded, except specific cases on request.
Liability / warranty
- Both parties understand and agree that, according to the current level of technology, it is not possible to exclude errors in the software under all application conditions.
- CUZY.APP shall not be liable for damages resulting from the use of this software or the inability to use this software (including – without limitation – damages for loss of profits, business interruptions, loss of business information or data or any other financial loss) even if CUZY.APP has been informed of the possibility of such damages. This shall not apply if the liability is mandatory due to intent or gross negligence.
- CUZY.APP shall not assume any warranty for software which has been modified by the customer at a later date, unless the customer proves that the change has not led to the reported defect.
- Subsequent performance may take place, in particular, by releasing a new program version or if CUZY.APP provides information about how to avoid the effects of the defect. The customer shall be obliged to accept a new program version even it this requires necessary, but tolerable, adjustment efforts.
Personal informations we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, URL and email address,. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- provide you with information relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We do not share your Personal Information with third parties.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Individuals under the age of 18 cannot purchase online.
Website owner and responsible for publication: Marc Farré – SIRET : 494 637 184 00040 – 6 impasse de la Vigne, 31320 Auzeville Tolosane, France
Host: Infomaniak – 25 Eugène-Marziano 1227 Les Acacias, Switzerland
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us with our contact form or by mail using the details provided below:
CUZY.APP, 6 Impasse de la Vigne, 31320 Auzeville-Tolosane, France